“I like that HDL is a local, New England company that has long-term relationships with their drivers.”
“I’m impressed with the consistent quality of HDL drivers.”
~Barry Ward Ind. (MA)
“We depend on HDL to provide the drivers we need during our busy season.”
~Romanow Container (MA)
HDL has truck drivers that you want to hire.
We are detailed, meticulous and highly selective about the drivers that we hire; only one of 40 drivers that we interview meet our criteria. Once they’re hired, they work for us for an average of eight years. Our hiring standards and driver retention means that our customers can rely on HDL for consistently high-quality CDL drivers.
HDL checks ten years of employment references and only hires drivers with clean driving records, excellent references, and a “can do” attitude.
HDL meets or exceeds compliance set forth by the DOT and the FMCSA. Don’t take our word for it, HDL always sends our drivers’ DOT shadow files and PSP reports to our client prior to dispatch.
HDL has the jobs that truck drivers want.
MA, RI, CT, NH
- Trucking Association of Massachusetts (TAM)
- Motor Transport Association of Connecticut
- Rhode Island Trucking Association
- New Hampshire Motor Transport Association
- NATMI — North American Transportation Management Institute
- WBENC certified – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council